Canada Wheels have the solution for your Land Rover vehicle, called Redbourne Wheel. When it’s a Land Rover, expect a unique blend of classical appeal with roughness. Wheels made at Redbourne just fit that outlook, implying that you have made a great choice in accessorizing the legendary automobile model you own.
Each of the Redbourne wheels is result of rigorous quality maintenance and plan of action to maintain all the technical parameters, specific for Land Rover cars and vehicles. These items undergo a series of tests to check its ability to hold and withstand heavyweight chassis of the Land Rover. A number of subcategories like Range Rover wheels, Range Rover sport wheels, LR2 and 3 series come under this particular wheel brand, each ensuring about the load rating to be met for Land Rovers. All the wheels are engineered to maintain a hub centric structure to provide a hassle-free ride. Besides, they qualify for original equipment tire pressure monitoring system regulation, and respective specifications for nuts, bolts and centre cap.
Some key features of Redbourne Wheels:-
· Attractive 5 spoke split design to add aesthetic value
· Usage of strong and durable but lightweight alloy materials of construction, thereby ensuring a long lasting service life
· Normally, the size comes in 20”-22” range
· Hub-centric construction that minimizes vibration issues
At Canada Wheels, you get a number of Redbourne Wheel varieties which have slight variations in offset, bore and diameter and number of spokes. However, key features of them like rolled outer lips and great finishes offered and presence of cast centers are more or less the same. They are as follows:-
· Nottingham wheel: Available in one piece, 5-spoke design
· Marques wheels: Single piece but 20 spoke design
· Duke wheels: Single piece with 10 spokes
· Saxon Wheels: Single piece with 6 spokes
· Barron wheels: Double piece, 10 spokes
For more information, please feel free to call Canada Wheels at 1-800-453-4484