General Grabber X3
- All Terrain Off-road / Mud
- Free Shipping
- Fast Delivery
- Canada's Lowest Prices
- Questions ?
- [email protected]
Since 1915, General Tire has innovated within the rubber and tire industry. Today they are a division of Continental Tire, and produce some of the most dominant tires in their individual classes. The G-Max AS03 provides striking looks combined with incredible all-season performance even in snow! The Altimax Arctic is a dependable winter tire with studdable capabilites. The Grabber line ranges from the ultra aggressive A/T spec to the highway friendly HTS. Does your car or truck want the famed red letters? Then the choice is clear, General Tire! Our technology was born from competition, tested through mud and conquered rocks. Over three years in the making, with 16 prototype tread patterns and over 2,000,000 test miles this mud-terrain is ready to take on your terrain. General Tire's new mud-terrain tire line delivers outstanding off-road performance, coupled with strong street manners. Grabber X3 offers aggressive styling and is engineered for durability, with innovative performance features.
- Siped Design - We have optimized the placement of the sipes to provide impressive wet street performance. Sipes are full depth to maintain grip throughout the tire's life.
- Multi-Angle Grip Edges - The open pattern increases traction with many gripping surfaces and edges, arranged at multiple angles for grip in every direction.
- Quiet Street Ride - Each individual pitch length help to minimize tread generated noise on the street. Remarkably quiet and comfortable for the street and aggressively talented for off-road terrain.
- Stone Bumpers - Bumpers help release stones and debris from the large deep grooves, protects the groove bottom and minimizes stone drilling. Added gauge improves puncture resistance.
- Open Tread Design - Aggressive, open pattern for high traction in mud, dirt, sand and gravel. Evacuation channels all for quick and efficient self-cleaning action.
- Sidewall Protection - A series of deflection ribs to protect the upper sidewall area. Objects are deflected away to prevent penetration into the sidewall.
- DURAGEN Technology - Three-ply construction on all sizes provides race-proved durability and puncture resistance. Robust compound gives excellent cut and chip resistance. Ultra high-strength steel belts ensures even footprint for confident stability.
- Shoulder Scoops - Indented blocks alternating on the shoulder to deliver additional grip on complex surfaces. This provides all surface traction.
- Sidewall Design - Aggressive upper sidewall designed to protect from stones, sticks and other debris. Additional traction is achieved in challenging conditions from the innovative alternating patterns.
Manufacturer Part Number: 04505660000
Sub Category: All-Terrain Tires
|Size||UTQG||Max Load||Max Inflation Pressure||Tread depth||Tire Weight||Rim Width Range||Measured Rim Width||Overall Diameter||Tire Revolutions Mile||Country of Origin|
|31/10.5R15 109 Q|
Specifications shown are as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by the product manufacturers. The dimensions reflect average values for products measured on the specified measuring rim width. Individual products may vary from data shown.
All products are subject to continuous development. The product manufacturers and CanadaWheels Inc. reserve the right to change product specifications at any time without notice or obligation.
Comfort + Noise
great price and shipping
Just Recieved my 35" tires great price and shipping was fantastic 3 days to my door .in noav scotia .. this place rocks .