• Continental WinterContact SI

Continental WinterContact SI

(5) Reviews
  • Winter / Snow
  • Free Shipping
  • Not eligible for free shipping
  • Fast Delivery
  • Canada's Lowest Prices

From the speedway to your driveway, Continental has the tire for you. Since 1871, Continental has made it its mission to bring optimized performance and safety to people's vehicles. Continental is one of the most popular OEM tire selections in the world, finding itself on most a huge selection of vehicles out of the factory, including Volkswagen, Mercedes, Ford, Volvo, BMW, Chevrolet, Toyota, Honda, Renault, and Porsche. The ExtremeContact DWS06 is one of the highest rated and best performing all-season tires on the market, and the ProContact LX is a marvel of technology for the modern SUV or Crossover vehicle. A leader in innovation and value, Continental tires are one of the top choices for your all-season or winter tire needs.

The ultimate winter tire with powerful grip in rain, snow and even ice. PolarPlus Technology keeps the WinterContactSI glued to the ice and snow in tough winter conditions. Command the winter.

Features

- The ultimate winter tire, the WinterContact SI is enhanced with Continental PolarPlus technology, increasing grip with tremendous efficiency in critically rain and snow-soaked conditions. The special traction grooves are engineered to add total confidence on the snow and ice and keep you on the road in challenging winter conditions.
- The unique multi-angled tread pattern and powerful Continental Silane technology work together to maximize the snow-biting power of the WinterContact SI, greatly improving braking and traction in treacherous foul-weather conditions.
- Whether you're traveling to your next meeting on snow packed roads or picking the kids up at school in icy weather or just get caught in a winter rain, the WinterContact SI helps you get there with confidence. Command the winter.

CONTINENTAL WINTERCONTACT SI CONTI PASSANGER TIRE size-235/55R18 load rating- 104 speed rating-H

Manufacturer Part Number: 15390710000
Category: Winter/Snow
Sub Category: Winter Tires
Size UTQG Max Load Max Inflation Pressure Tread depth Tire Weight Rim Width Range Measured Rim Width Overall Diameter Tire Revolutions Mile Country of Origin
235/55R18 104 H 10 29.3
Notes

Specifications shown are as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by the product manufacturers. The dimensions reflect average values for products measured on the specified measuring rim width. Individual products may vary from data shown.

All products are subject to continuous development. The product manufacturers and CanadaWheels Inc. reserve the right to change product specifications at any time without notice or obligation.

Based on 5 ratings, 5 Reviews

Dry Performance

92% Complete (warning)

Wet Performance

92% Complete (warning)

Treadware

460% Complete (warning)

Snow/Ice Performance

92% Complete (warning)

Comfort + Noise

92% Complete (warning)

Write A Review

• Quiet tires

These are very good tires, had blizzak ws80 for three years and now i bought those continental. They are very QUIET tire wow. I would recommend big time. Very good in snow and on ice.

Posted by Ghislain Losier Dec 02, 2019

Is this useful?

• Great Winter Tires and support from Canada Wheels!

Ordered these tires and some touren wheels for my 2019 S4. I was pleased with the correspondence with Canada Wheels, they were quick to respond. Shipping/ tracking went off without a hitch. I have only put maybe 1,500km on these tires and they've seen ice, snow, dry pavement (cold and warm) and so far they seem to be performing well. I have no complaints thus far! For reference, I generally have used Blizzaks in winter. Would order from Canada Wheels again and would recommend these tires to anyone!

Posted by Philip Forbes Nov 20, 2019

Is this useful?

• Continental WinterContact SI Tire review

Snow and ice performace is not too good.

Posted by Walter Foo Mar 01, 2019

Is this useful?

• Great winter tires

My Tiguan's got its new great winter shoes on. Slick! Thanks CanadaWheels for making this a quick and painless process.

Posted by ‎Henri Kuschkowitz‎ Jan 14, 2019

Is this useful?

• Great tire on snow and ice

Tire grips great on both snow and ice! Very happy with its performance so far!

Posted by Rob Nov 26, 2018

Is this useful?

Continental WinterContact SI

Items added to your cart

This Wheel does not come with Center Caps

Would you like to add Center Caps for your wheels in your cart

No
Yes

Items added to your cart. Would you like to also shop ?

ADD MY VEHICHLE

Are you sure you want to remove

from your cart?

ADD MY VEHICHLE

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Add to wishlist

Save products to your wishlist:

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Add to wishlist

Save products to your wishlist:

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Edit Saved Item

Remove or edit your Wish List:

Choose one of the Options below, Vehicle information is REQUIRED for Fitment Guarantee

Would you like to create a Tire & wheel order

and shop for tires to match the wheels in your cart?

Note: Tires selected through here will not be mounted and balanced. If you would like to create a mounted and balance package, please use the "SHOP MOUNTED PACKAGES" option.

This wheel is not guaranteed fit for your