EV SALES | 15% Off EV Wheels & Pirelli ELECT Tires | Orders of $1,000 or More | Mar 18-31, Code: CWEV15

1·800·453·4484

Shop By Vehicle

Wheels By SIZE

Enter Custom Wheel Size

PCD

Diameter

Width

Min. Bore

Min .Offset

Max .Offset

Tires By SIZE

Enter Custom Tire Size

Add Custom Rear Size

• Rear
Uniroyal TIGER PAW ICE & SNOW 3
  • Uniroyal TIGER PAW ICE & SNOW 3

(6) Reviews
  • Winter / Snow
  • Studdable
  • Snowflake Symbol
  • Free Shipping
  • Not eligible for free shipping
  • Fast Delivery
  • Canada's Lowest Prices

Quality all-season tires for your truck or SUV like the Laredo Cross Country have stellar reviews, with a long lasting highway tread which is quiet and comfortable. Families searching for a great winter tire that will help them save money for holiday gifts can shop the Tiger Paw Ice + Snow and rest assured they’ve been good this year. Something for the off-road crowd could be the Laredo ATW3, an aggressive All-Terrain tire built to handle even the hardest roads while lasting for years. If your Grand Caravan, or Toyota Camry needs something that will last as long as you own it, the Tiger Paw Touring was designed with you in mind!

Tiger Paw Ice & Snow 3, the affordable winter tire, providing enhanced dependability in all winter conditions-ice

Features

- Enhanced traction in snow and on ice - Highly siped tread surface with 3D interlocking shoulder sipes and wide lateral tread grooves. Molded for Studs (size #12 studs, where permitted by law).
- Improved grip in cold weather - Latest winter compound technology that maintains molecular adhesion and tread flexibility at low temperatures.
- Durable and reliable in all winter conditions - DuraShield Construction technology provides lasting treadlife and reliable performance through all winter conditions.

UNIROYAL TIGER PAW ICE & SNOW 3 size-235/55R18 load rating- 100 speed rating-T

Manufacturer Part Number: 49019
Category: Winter/Snow
Sub Category: Winter Tires
Size UTQG Max Load Max Inflation Pressure Tread depth Tire Weight Rim Width Range Measured Rim Width Overall Diameter Tire Revolutions Mile Country of Origin
235/55R18 100 T Studdable 0
Notes

Specifications shown are as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by the product manufacturers. The dimensions reflect average values for products measured on the specified measuring rim width. Individual products may vary from data shown.

All products are subject to continuous development. The product manufacturers and CanadaWheels Inc. reserve the right to change product specifications at any time without notice or obligation.

Based on 5 ratings, 6 Reviews

Dry Performance

100% Complete (warning)

Wet Performance

100% Complete (warning)

Treadware

560% Complete (warning)

Snow/Ice Performance

100% Complete (warning)

Comfort + Noise

93.333333333333% Complete (warning)

Write A Review

• Great tires for a small car in winter.

Awesome

Posted by Robert Gosselin Jan 30, 2023

Is this useful?

• Great tires

A real good tire in the snow and a real good price. Very satisfied

Posted by James Barrett Jan 24, 2023

Is this useful?

• Rockstar winter tires

I bought these for the car driven by my newly licensed son. Put the tires through their paces several times myself. Only got them to break loose with considerable aggressiveness. I’ve not driven better winter tires.

Posted by Chris T Jan 24, 2023

Is this useful?

• great winter tires

Great tires for traction....

Posted by Alyson Lumyoung Jan 16, 2023

Is this useful?

• Tiger Grip

I bought a full set of Tiger Paw 3 snow tires about a month before it finally snowed. Just to be sure I wasn't missing anything I installed Rim Rings for centering the tire properly. I'm glad I did. It was the smoothest ride of any car I've owned that I can remember. We've had deep snow, deep cold and sleet to give them a workout. I love them. Lots of pull in the deep snow and lots of grip on icy surfaces. Braking and stability on the icy patches is excellent. We have a short steep incline into our property and last year with only All Weather tires I couldn't get up it in bad weather and ended up driving around the lot all winter to get in. This year, with these Tiger Paws, no problem. No slip or slide. Just good grip. I can only but say, I love these tires.

Posted by Victor Goegan Dec 09, 2022

Is this useful?

• Great tires

Excellent tires. Got them just as advertised. High sense of safety driving in the snow

Posted by IDOWU OYENIRAN Dec 18, 2020

Is this useful?

Items added to your cart

This Wheel does not come with Center Caps

Would you like to add Center Caps for your wheels in your cart

No
Yes

Items added to your cart. Would you like to also shop ?

ADD MY VEHICHLE

Are you sure you want to remove

from your cart?

ADD MY VEHICHLE

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Add to wishlist

Save products to your wishlist:

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Add to wishlist

Save products to your wishlist:

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Edit Saved Item

Remove or edit your Wish List:

Choose one of the Options below, Vehicle information is REQUIRED for Fitment Guarantee

Would you like to create a Tire & wheel order

and shop for tires to match the wheels in your cart?

Note: Tires selected through here will not be mounted and balanced. If you would like to create a mounted and balance package, please use the "SHOP MOUNTED PACKAGES" option.

This wheel is not guaranteed fit for your