EV SALES | 15% Off EV Wheels & Pirelli ELECT Tires | Orders of $1,000 or More | Mar 18-31, Code: CWEV15

1·800·453·4484

Shop By Vehicle

Wheels By SIZE

Enter Custom Wheel Size

PCD

Diameter

Width

Min. Bore

Min .Offset

Max .Offset

Tires By SIZE

Enter Custom Tire Size

Add Custom Rear Size

• Rear
Pirelli Winter Ice Zero FR
  • Pirelli Winter Ice Zero FR

(10) Reviews
  • Winter / Snow
  • Snowflake Symbol
  • Free Shipping
  • Not eligible for free shipping
  • Fast Delivery
  • Canada's Lowest Prices

Viva Italia! Bringing the technology of Formula 1 and Moto GP to you at home. One of highest rated tire makers in the world, Pirelli is known for outstanding performance and durability within all their lines. From Winter tires, to All-Terrain/Off-Road, to Summer Track tires, Pirelli's goal is to give you the best experience possible. Trust in the Scorpion ATR to take your truck anywhere you need, and the Winter Sottozero line is one of the top ice and snow tires in the world. Of course, on the track, P-Zero is a name you will find everywhere, and for good reason, if it's good enough for La Ferrari, it's great for any apex you want to hit.

This is the ideal choice for those who drive in Nordic winter conditions looking for a high level of stability and control with a superior driving comfort. The ICE ZERO FR is the studless solution of the Pirelli ICE ZERO collection, performance and control at top level. Specifically developed for owners of city/medium cars, premium sedans and SUV.

Pirelli Winter Ice Zero FR size-225/45.0R18.00 load rating- 95 speed rating-H

Manufacturer Part Number: 2557100
Category: Winter/Snow
Sub Category: Winter Tires
Size UTQG Max Load Max Inflation Pressure Tread depth Tire Weight Rim Width Range Measured Rim Width Overall Diameter Tire Revolutions Mile Country of Origin
225/45R18 95 H 0
Notes

Specifications shown are as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by the product manufacturers. The dimensions reflect average values for products measured on the specified measuring rim width. Individual products may vary from data shown.

All products are subject to continuous development. The product manufacturers and CanadaWheels Inc. reserve the right to change product specifications at any time without notice or obligation.

Based on 5 ratings, 10 Reviews

Dry Performance

90% Complete (warning)

Wet Performance

94% Complete (warning)

Treadware

940% Complete (warning)

Snow/Ice Performance

94% Complete (warning)

Comfort + Noise

94% Complete (warning)

Write A Review

• Pirelli WINTER ICE ZERO FR

Very satisfied with them, and your fast service, thank you

Posted by Steve Jomphe Dec 10, 2022

Is this useful?

Excellent non-studded winter tire with very comfortable ride. Highly recommended for the price point.

Posted by Dean Brandt Dec 09, 2022

Is this useful?

• Tires

Great looking. Have not had snow but I assume they will be great traction.

Posted by Charles Graine Dec 09, 2022

Is this useful?

1 person Found this helpful

• Winter snow tire

Great riding tire on our 2022 Toyota Corolla SE came with 18 inch summer package but went with cheaper 15 inch winter package so it’s more rubber around steel rim. Yes it clears the brake caliper Thanks

Posted by Cassandra Dec 09, 2022

Is this useful?

• Review

Thank you.

Posted by Shan He Nov 05, 2021

Is this useful?

• Very Quiet

These tires are quieter than the all seasons that came with our new car. They also have very traction. I highly recommend these.

Posted by Charles Brunet Dec 30, 2020

Is this useful?

• Great winter tires

Quiet, smooth and great traction

Posted by Gian De Faveri Dec 12, 2019

Is this useful?

• First set of Pirellis

Only have had them 1 month, much quieter than the Bilizzacs that I have had for the past 5 years. They appear to be well designed for snowy conditions, time will tell.

Posted by Reg Marte Nov 29, 2019

Is this useful?

• Great Service!

Great service. I ordered my winter tires on Thursday and had them by Tuesday morning. They would have even been there earlier, but Thanksgiving fell on the Monday. The price was very competitive and I took advantage of the free shipping .

Posted by Carolyn S Jun 05, 2019

Is this useful?

• Love These

They are really nice to drive on and perform well in ice and snow, and wet and dry which we get a lot of here. Can't speak to the treadware yet.

Posted by George Eichholzer Jan 27, 2019

Is this useful?

Items added to your cart

This Wheel does not come with Center Caps

Would you like to add Center Caps for your wheels in your cart

No
Yes

Items added to your cart. Would you like to also shop ?

ADD MY VEHICHLE

Are you sure you want to remove

from your cart?

ADD MY VEHICHLE

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Add to wishlist

Save products to your wishlist:

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Add to wishlist

Save products to your wishlist:

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Edit Saved Item

Remove or edit your Wish List:

Choose one of the Options below, Vehicle information is REQUIRED for Fitment Guarantee

Would you like to create a Tire & wheel order

and shop for tires to match the wheels in your cart?

Note: Tires selected through here will not be mounted and balanced. If you would like to create a mounted and balance package, please use the "SHOP MOUNTED PACKAGES" option.

This wheel is not guaranteed fit for your