EV SALES | 15% Off EV Wheels & Pirelli ELECT Tires | Orders of $1,000 or More | Mar 18-31, Code: CWEV15

1·800·453·4484

Shop By Vehicle

Wheels By SIZE

Enter Custom Wheel Size

PCD

Diameter

Width

Min. Bore

Min .Offset

Max .Offset

Tires By SIZE

Enter Custom Tire Size

Add Custom Rear Size

• Rear
Nexen WinGuard Sport
  • Nexen WinGuard Sport

Nexen WinGuard Sport

(4) Reviews
  • Winter / Snow
  • Free Shipping
  • Not eligible for free shipping
  • Fast Delivery
  • Canada's Lowest Prices

One of the top Korean tire manufacturers in the world. If you're looking for any variety, be it all-terrain, or family sedan, Nexen has the tire for you. With over 71 years experience, and OEM tires on many Hyundai and Kia vehicles, Nexen has a reputation you can trust. The WinGuard line is a top seller in winter tires, and their Rodian SUV line is a great option for most SUVs and Crossovers. Looking for high performance? Check out the N'Fera line, popular on many tuner machines. Nexen is certainly a company that stands by their slogan, Next Century Tire.

Performance Studless Asymmetric Winter Winter driving and long mileage performance are raised to the next level with the WinGuard Sport. Its high density multi-sipe elevates grip for braking on icy and snowy roads, simultaneously increasing longevity. Snowy or dry traction and cornering are improved with the asymmetric tread. Large wide grooves effectively drain water for anti-hydroplaning performance.

Features

*4 Wide Circumferential Grooves - Upgrade drainage and anti-hydroplaning performance on wet roads.
*Asymmetric Tread Design - Improve traction and cornering performance in both wet and snowy roads.
*High Density Multi-Sipe - Enhanced grip for braking

Warranty

*Nexen Total Coverage Warranty

Nexen WinGuard Sport size-225/40.0R18.00 load rating- 92 speed rating-V

Manufacturer Part Number: 10280N
Category: Winter/Snow
Sub Category: Winter Tires
Size UTQG Max Load Max Inflation Pressure Tread depth Tire Weight Rim Width Range Measured Rim Width Overall Diameter Tire Revolutions Mile Country of Origin
225/40R18 92 V N/A 23.1
Notes

Specifications shown are as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by the product manufacturers. The dimensions reflect average values for products measured on the specified measuring rim width. Individual products may vary from data shown.

All products are subject to continuous development. The product manufacturers and CanadaWheels Inc. reserve the right to change product specifications at any time without notice or obligation.

Based on 5 ratings, 4 Reviews

Dry Performance

95% Complete (warning)

Wet Performance

95% Complete (warning)

Treadware

380% Complete (warning)

Snow/Ice Performance

95% Complete (warning)

Comfort + Noise

95% Complete (warning)

Write A Review

• Great winter tire

I used it in Winnipeg winter. I can say it is great.

Posted by Ehsan Jalayeri Apr 09, 2020

Is this useful?

• Great service, super fast shipping

I always order from Canadawheels. Best prices and great service every time!

Posted by Rob Boutilier Mar 16, 2020

Is this useful?

• Great products

Absolutely pleasurable experience. Not to mention the rims and tires are great!!!

Posted by Randy Bot Jan 29, 2019

Is this useful?

• Look great, work well and very affordable

I think I got one of the last sets. Make sure you order early if you want them for winter as they are sure to sell our. A friend of mine wanted the exact same ones but they were sold out by the time he tried.

Posted by Matthew Gibson Nov 27, 2018

Is this useful?

Nexen WinGuard Sport

Items added to your cart

This Wheel does not come with Center Caps

Would you like to add Center Caps for your wheels in your cart

No
Yes

Items added to your cart. Would you like to also shop ?

ADD MY VEHICHLE

Are you sure you want to remove

from your cart?

ADD MY VEHICHLE

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Add to wishlist

Save products to your wishlist:

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Add to wishlist

Save products to your wishlist:

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Edit Saved Item

Remove or edit your Wish List:

Choose one of the Options below, Vehicle information is REQUIRED for Fitment Guarantee

Would you like to create a Tire & wheel order

and shop for tires to match the wheels in your cart?

Note: Tires selected through here will not be mounted and balanced. If you would like to create a mounted and balance package, please use the "SHOP MOUNTED PACKAGES" option.

This wheel is not guaranteed fit for your