EV SALES | 15% Off EV Wheels & Pirelli ELECT Tires | Orders of $1,000 or More | Mar 18-31, Code: CWEV15

1·800·453·4484

Shop By Vehicle

Wheels By SIZE

Enter Custom Wheel Size

PCD

Diameter

Width

Min. Bore

Min .Offset

Max .Offset

Tires By SIZE

Enter Custom Tire Size

Add Custom Rear Size

• Rear
Michelin PILOT ALPIN PA4
  • Michelin PILOT ALPIN PA4

Michelin PILOT ALPIN PA4

(5) Reviews
  • rebates $ 70 OFF
  • Winter / Snow
  • Snowflake Symbol
  • Free Shipping
  • Not eligible for free shipping
  • Fast Delivery
  • Canada's Lowest Prices

One of the largest and most respected tire manufacturers in the world, and one of the eldest with over 127 years of heritage. Credited with inventing the removable tire, and the radial tire, Michelin has quite literally touched every modern car and truck in one way or another. Official supplier for MotoGP, European LeMans Series, and World Rally Championship, there is no other choice when you're looking for high performance racing gear. Michelin also makes some of the highest reviewed winter tires in their two Pilot Alpin and X-Ice lines. Need some Off-Road or SUV tires? Look no further than the Michelin Defender. The original kings of tires are here to stay!

MICHELIN Pilot Alpin PA4 tires merge Pilot performance handling with Alpin tire winter capabilities and designed for OE fitments like the Corvette Stingray.

Features

*Exceptional Control in Snow and Ice. - Equipped with an exclusive tread design and Stabiligrip, a 3D sipe technology, the new Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 tire delivers a 10% improvement in snow acceleration and more than a 5% enhancement in handling on snow.

Warranty

*Michelin Promise Plan *Up to 50,000km Limited Treadlife Warranty

MICHELIN PILOT ALPIN PA4 size-255/45R19 load rating- 100 speed rating-V

Manufacturer Part Number: 44651
Category: Winter/Snow
Sub Category: Winter Tires
Size UTQG Max Load Max Inflation Pressure Tread depth Tire Weight Rim Width Range Measured Rim Width Overall Diameter Tire Revolutions Mile Country of Origin
255/45R19 100 V 1764 10.5 28.9 8-9.5 8.5 28 741
Notes

Specifications shown are as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by the product manufacturers. The dimensions reflect average values for products measured on the specified measuring rim width. Individual products may vary from data shown.

All products are subject to continuous development. The product manufacturers and CanadaWheels Inc. reserve the right to change product specifications at any time without notice or obligation.

Based on 5 ratings, 5 Reviews

Dry Performance

96% Complete (warning)

Wet Performance

96% Complete (warning)

Treadware

420% Complete (warning)

Snow/Ice Performance

84% Complete (warning)

Comfort + Noise

96% Complete (warning)

Write A Review

• So far so good

As I have had the tires on the car for only a month and no snow, can't give snow/ice performance anything beyond a neutral three stars and as far as treadwear, who knows. I have these tires mounted on dedicated wheels which only see 1000-2000 miles per winter so longevity will not be an issue for me. Wet performance appears good, no complaints in limited use, but I suspect a directional tire might be slightly better at shedding water than an asymmetrical design. Long time Michelin customer.

Posted by HENRY BILLINGSLEY Jan 13, 2023

Is this useful?

• So far so good!

Only have 2,000kms on these so far on my Tesla 3 Performance and car seems to be very well planted and composed in dry, wet and snow. Road noise from these tires is almost non existent.

Posted by Mats Baribeau Feb 18, 2022

Is this useful?

• Great Wheels and Tires, disappointed delivery

Wheels and tires are great. Was disappointed they did not come mounted as I was under the understanding they would be when I bought them

Posted by Edward Reisner Nov 30, 2020

Is this useful?

• survey

Thank you but if your web site could be in French it could be fun!

Posted by Benoit Péloquin Nov 15, 2020

Is this useful?

• Excellent High Performance Winter Tires

Purchased for use on a BMW 328iX with the M-Sport option but with tires squared and wheels downsized for winter driving. Is proving to be an excellent tire in both dry and wet conditions where grip is predictable doesn't suddenly break loose. Road noise is low even on dry roads where tires with a winter tread tend to be the moist noisy. Overall would rate as an excellent winter tire to have on a high performance or semi high performance vehicle, particularly if you live in an area where winter roads are mainly cold and dry with intermittent periods of wet, rainy or snowy roads. Canada Wheels pricing was the best I could find even after contacting other tire dealers who claimed they would price match any competitor. Delivery was quick, within a week of placing order.

Posted by Peter Doucette Nov 09, 2019

Is this useful?

Michelin PILOT ALPIN PA4

Items added to your cart

This Wheel does not come with Center Caps

Would you like to add Center Caps for your wheels in your cart

No
Yes

Items added to your cart. Would you like to also shop ?

ADD MY VEHICHLE

Are you sure you want to remove

from your cart?

ADD MY VEHICHLE

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Add to wishlist

Save products to your wishlist:

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Add to wishlist

Save products to your wishlist:

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Edit Saved Item

Remove or edit your Wish List:

Choose one of the Options below, Vehicle information is REQUIRED for Fitment Guarantee

Would you like to create a Tire & wheel order

and shop for tires to match the wheels in your cart?

Note: Tires selected through here will not be mounted and balanced. If you would like to create a mounted and balance package, please use the "SHOP MOUNTED PACKAGES" option.

This wheel is not guaranteed fit for your