EV SALES | 15% Off EV Wheels & Pirelli ELECT Tires | Orders of $1,000 or More | Mar 18-31, Code: CWEV15

1·800·453·4484

Shop By Vehicle

Wheels By SIZE

Enter Custom Wheel Size

PCD

Diameter

Width

Min. Bore

Min .Offset

Max .Offset

Tires By SIZE

Enter Custom Tire Size

Add Custom Rear Size

• Rear
Firestone Winterforce 2 UV
  • Firestone Winterforce 2 UV

(8) Reviews
  • Winter / Snow
  • Studdable
  • Snowflake Symbol
  • Free Shipping
  • Not eligible for free shipping
  • Fast Delivery
  • Canada's Lowest Prices

For over 120 years, Firestone has been dedicated to supplying the best quality tires on the market, and great prices. From tires for cars, trucks, and SUVS to UTV tires, buggies, aerospace, military and farm equipment Firestone has done it all. When founded, Harvey Firestone’s relationship with Henry Ford meant his tires were among the first used as OEM in history. Now a subsidiary of Bridgestone, Firestone products can be found in just about any country, with 52 production facilities in the Americas alone, this brand is one of the most prolific on earth. Their product line is not restricted to high performance for the street, the Firestone Destination line is one of the top rated for off-road applications, and Winterforce is a top seller for when you need a solid ice and snow tire. Firestone tires are also well at home on your classic or restomod project, and they can be found as OEM on Nissan and General Motors (Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac) products.

L TIR WINTERFORCE 2 UV

FIRESTONE L TIR WINTERFORCE 2 UV size-215/70R16 load rating- speed rating-

Manufacturer Part Number: 148232
Category: Winter/Snow
Sub Category: Light Truck/SUV
Size UTQG Max Load Max Inflation Pressure Tread depth Tire Weight Rim Width Range Measured Rim Width Overall Diameter Tire Revolutions Mile Country of Origin
215/70R16 100 S Studdable 0
Notes

Specifications shown are as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by the product manufacturers. The dimensions reflect average values for products measured on the specified measuring rim width. Individual products may vary from data shown.

All products are subject to continuous development. The product manufacturers and CanadaWheels Inc. reserve the right to change product specifications at any time without notice or obligation.

Based on 5 ratings, 8 Reviews

Dry Performance

90% Complete (warning)

Wet Performance

92.5% Complete (warning)

Treadware

660% Complete (warning)

Snow/Ice Performance

92.5% Complete (warning)

Comfort + Noise

92.5% Complete (warning)

Write A Review

• Speak your truth be yourself and buy good snow tires

Great tires for the money and I believe underrated and or overlooked by many. The tread groove directional pattern is excellent on both snow and ice. This tire is slightly narrower through the road contact mid section thus allowing greater transfer of weight to the road surface. It is the opposite to summer requirements as a narrower tire provides better surface grip. This is a snow tire not a mud and snow or 4 season hybrid which is ok in the city but a mess in a country setting. All channels including the ice channels go to the base of the tread not like some tires where the grooves stop halfway. The soft rubber compound stays flexible at low temperatures and this tire I find is much lighter that a lot of other snow tires I have had, It is also an attractive tire once mounted on a rim unlike some bulky versions . It also rides quiet on the road on my older f-150 fx4. Love this tire and recommend it to anyone on a budget looking for a great snow tire.

Posted by guy Pilon Nov 30, 2020

Is this useful?

• So far , So good

1st significant snowfall and tires are performing well. Just put them on my truck. Need to drive alot more to give you a true review.

Posted by Mitch Purtill Nov 01, 2020

Is this useful?

• Firestone L TIR WINTERFORCE 2 UV

So far tires are working well. Ordered on Nov 14th. After one working days they still had not been shipped. I called and was told they were in stock. After 6 phone calls, 3 of which there was no reply to messages left after waiting on hold for 5 minutes each time. I finally got through to Shipping. The order label /invoice had not been printed to ship. It was finally printed and shipped on the 27th. Had I not kept calling they would still be at the warehouse and not on my truck.

Posted by Laurence Darey Dec 20, 2019

Is this useful?

• Great deal

Great deal

Posted by Greg Galanti Dec 05, 2019

Is this useful?

• Would recommend

Good tire, great price. This is my second set, had them on my previous suv. Great feel on my 2014 GMC Sierra 1500.

Posted by Chris Nov 09, 2019

Is this useful?

• tire pressure sensors

No snow or ice yet to do a review, but I so like the tread pattern and lots of cips for ice traction. But I wasn't thinking when I ordered the tires and rims that I needed tire pressure sensors not just regular valves. Now I get a warning about sensors not working every time I start the vehicle. Im not sure if wheels Canada has an option to buy the sensors

Posted by Dr Gordon Besse Nov 04, 2019

Is this useful?

• Perfect

I purchased winter tires and rims late November. The charts and job aids on the website were great and helped with my choices from many tires offered. Tires and rims arrived quite quickly (3 or 4 days) and everything fit perfect. The only improvement I could request is that if you order rims and tires, they could arrive mounted and balanced, that would be awesome!

Posted by Kevin K Jun 06, 2019

Is this useful?

• Winter tires

Haven't had a whole lot of snow this year, but so far the tires are performing well and are fairly quiet on dry pavement for snows.

Posted by Kevin Knechtel Jan 28, 2019

Is this useful?

Items added to your cart

This Wheel does not come with Center Caps

Would you like to add Center Caps for your wheels in your cart

No
Yes

Items added to your cart. Would you like to also shop ?

ADD MY VEHICHLE

Are you sure you want to remove

from your cart?

ADD MY VEHICHLE

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Add to wishlist

Save products to your wishlist:

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Add to wishlist

Save products to your wishlist:

Product

SKU# 139394

From$ 300.00

Edit Saved Item

Remove or edit your Wish List:

Choose one of the Options below, Vehicle information is REQUIRED for Fitment Guarantee

Would you like to create a Tire & wheel order

and shop for tires to match the wheels in your cart?

Note: Tires selected through here will not be mounted and balanced. If you would like to create a mounted and balance package, please use the "SHOP MOUNTED PACKAGES" option.

This wheel is not guaranteed fit for your